- PCL send Dealer box of 50 recycling bags (or more)
- Dealer Engineers distribute them to client base as and where deemed necessary
- Dealer client puts used cartridges (minus packaging) into recycling bag
- Once deemed full Dealer’s client seals bag and rings the phone number on the bag to arrange collection
- PCL arrange courier to attend client site and uplift recycling bag to be returned and recycled by PCL
The dealer is seen to be offering a Recycling scheme to their client which
can also include Waste Toner Cartridges ticking the “Environmental box”,
which is a prerequisite for Government, Education and most
Commercial business’ nowadays.
All of the above is provided FOC to the Dealer providing the service.
The distribution of the recycling bags by the engineers to the end user
and explanation of how the process works is the only interaction required.
For further information on this FOC service
024 76 663366 (option 1)